A chilled sesame salad of spiralized cucumber. It reminds me of the seaweed salad you complete at Japanese restaurants, but just cucumbers.
The ingredient of rude and Easy Asian Sesame Cucumber Salad
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons garlic-seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- u00bc teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
The instruction how to make rude and Easy Asian Sesame Cucumber Salad
- Cut cucumbers into long, thin noodle shapes using a spiralizer set to the thinnest setting.
- Place cucumber noodles in a fine-mesh strainer set greater than a bowl. Sprinkle similar to 1/2 teaspoon salt and toss until combined. Let cucumber stand until moisture is drawn out, nearly 30 minutes.
- stir toss around rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and sugar together in a bowl until sugar is dissolved. build up cucumber; toss gently until coated. Season behind enduring surviving 1/2 teaspoon salt; sprinkle afterward sesame seeds.
Nutritions of rude and Easy Asian Sesame Cucumber Saladcalories: 65.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8 g
fatContent: 3.7 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 1.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.6 g
sodiumContent: 958.4 mg
sugarContent: 5 g